Fort Worth Dental - M Dentistry - Texas Dental Practice
We are a private, solo-practitioner general dentistry practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
Here at M Dentistry, we provide many options and services for your dental care: (please click under Patient resources tab to see videos!)
- thorough review of medical and dental history
- comprehensive clinical exam including oral cancer/soft tissue pathology screening using Velscope Vx Enhanced Oral Assessment
- intraoral cameras
- sedation dentistry (non-IV, level I)
- cosmetic dentistry (porcelain veneers, metal-free restorations, composite "tooth-colored" fillings, 1 hour Venus whitening
- family dentistry
- implants (surgical placement and restorative)
- initial stage periodontal therapy (scaling and root planing)
- root canals
- dentures (full and partials: including metal-free) *** Dr. M does believe in order to provide the best care for you, a multidisciplinary approach to treatment may be utilized. Consultations with area implant, periodontal, orthodontic, endodontic, pediatric, prosthodontic, surgical, etc. specialists may be necessary. There are some great specialists in north Texas that we work with ! ***
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Education & Prevention
As a practice, we are true believers that preventive care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams – checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Infection control in our office is also very important to us. To protect our patients and ourselves, we strictly maintain sterilization and cross contamination processes using standards recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!